Sumo Training Visit & Watching at Takasago-beya(高砂部屋)
View On Meetup.Com
Tuesday, 07 Apr 2015 8:15 AM
Honjoazumabashi station (本所吾妻橋駅)
Hello everyone, Japanize will organize Sumo Training visit on April 7th!
Have you ever watched the Grand Sumo tournament games or training before?
It’s so amazing Japanese traditional experience to watch how sumo wrestlers are training every morning for the tournament which is coming soon in this May.
Please join us and let’s have great experience if you are interested to try this Japanese traditional experience!
* Takasago-beya (Takasago stable)
– http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~wakamatu/ (Official page in Japanese)
– http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takasago_stable (Wikipedia page in English)
– http://www.sumo.or.jp/en/sumo_data/sumo_beya/detail?id=takasago (Official Grand Sumo page in English)
April 7th (Tue)
– 8:15 : Meeting at A0 exit of Honjoazumabashi station (本所吾妻橋) on Toei Asakusa line
And we are going to Takasago-beya together.
– 8:30 – 10:30 : Sumo training watching
[How to reserve]
Please RSVP on this meetup event page.
And please make sure to change your RSVP status ASAP if you will change the plan and not join anymore.