A dynamic and result-oriented Marketing Strategist with 5 years sales and marketing experience in digital media. Consistently achieved a strong record of outperforming sales quotas with keen abilities in strategy implementation, finding new revenue potential, driving business growth and building client relations. Expertise in food market and e-commerce as well.
As an Account Strategist in the Account Development team, SMB group, I was responsible for achieving sales quotas by developing strategies for finding new revenue potentials, driving business growth and building client relations. I was also responsible for designing and implementing online marketing strategies for clients. The clientele varied from e-commerce businesses, travel agencies to one of the biggest telecommunication companies in Japan, all using Google online applications to increase their revenue online.
● Led the Account Development team by managing $80 million per year portfolio of 150 e-commerce and retail clients
● Established account management practices for new revenue programs within the Account Development team
● Proposed marketing strategies to clients by using Google marketing tools such as Adwords and YouTube to target specific consumer markets
● Worked closely with Google US, Google UK and Google Ireland teams to develop account development program
● Achieved sales increases from a key account by 161% QoQ by winning a big budget in advance, making it the top client for its industry by revenue through all of Google Japan in 2011
● Analyzed and reported the data of the market trend and clients’ accounts to identify opportunities
● Organized hands-on training and seminars for clients and received 100% satisfaction rate on survey
● Played a cross-functional role to coordinate new advertising programs for the team
● Collaborated effectively with advertising agencies to plan and maximize the impact of client’s campaigns
Rakuten is Japan’s largest e-commerce site and operates in the United States as Buy.com. As E-commerce Consultant, I was responsible for designing and documenting online marketing plans and product development strategies for online retail clients. Led a team of 4 members in the Client Development team.
● Compiled client requirements and developed online marketing plans and product development strategies
● Designed new, creative marketing programs, uncovering the needs of clients, to boost sales targets for the team
● Achieved or exceeded ad sales targets for 19 consecutive months
● Consulted more than 100 online retailers
● Managed a team of 3-4 members, ensuring all goals attained
● Analyzed the sales and measured the effectiveness of the implemented marketing campaigns for clients
● Collaborated with a multiple teams in planning and operating new advertising policies to maintain a safe and positive experience for users
● Analyzed and reported the data on seasonal product trends, clients’ customer activities to innovate new opportunities
● Proposed ideas on the page design, copies of ads of clients’ to maximize the performance of campaigns